Need a Confidence Boost?
Then come and join other women like you in our FREE 3 day workshops
When: 9th, 15th and 28th February 2011
Time: 10am – 2pm
Booking: Places need to be booked, call 01623 457303 to book your place
Extras: includes FREE refreshments and lunch
- Think about your ideal future
- Realise what you’re good at
- Focus on being positive
- Believe you can succeed
- Make changes for the better
Call now to register, don’t delay – limited places available.
Outline of Confidence Building Workshops
These three sessions will give you the opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas with other women like yourselves. You will have the chance to look at some of the skills you already have, and develop new ones.
In a friendly and warm environment, you will work together with other women, in a fun and different way to look at how your skills can be used in different walks of your life to help you take control of personal situations and emotions.
Day One – Wednesday 9th February 2011
Using fun and lively exercises this session will cover:
- Looking at positive things you do every day
- What am I good at – identifying personal achievements
- Exploring how to apply your skills in other areas of life
- Focusing on action planning and next steps
Day Two – Tuesday 15th February 2011
With a focus on being positive, this session will look at how to tackle everyday situations in an assertive and strong way:
- What are our weak points?
- How can we prepare for challenges that life and other people bring?
- Finding the right way for you – planning how to react to situations and people
- Finding ways of coping
Day Three – Monday 28th February 2011
Examining what it is you want, this session will provide the opportunity to explore ways of working towards a happier, more confident you:
- Personal and group ideas for feeling confident
- Time to think about your ideal future
- Planning for that future
- Looking back at skills and qualities developed over the programme
All sessions are delivered by the all women team from Formation Training
Contact 01623 457303 for more information or visit http://www.ashfield-dc.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/business/women-who-do/